TERMS OF SERVICE
- We offer this program in good faith and believe you’ll have positive results if you learn the information provided and do the work. But we cannot control the way this information is used, the skills of the user, or the situation in which the information is used. So we do not guarantee that you will receive a specific result after completing this program.
- In this program you’ll receive information that is intended as education, inspiration, and examples. However, you should always do your own due diligence to make the best decisions for your organization.
- Nothing offered in this class is intended as accounting or legal advice. Please consult qualified professionals when you need them.
YOUR FIRST PROPOSAL is for serious students, and to learn the material and create a competitive proposal, you MUST do the work. So we know it’s not for everyone. But, we want this program to be the right fit for you. So if you enroll, participate, and find that YOUR FIRST PROPOSAL is not the right fit for you, you can receive a full no-questions-asked refund if you follow the procedure below:
- Email your request for a full refund no later than 11:59 pm Eastern time, [DATE TO BE DETERMINED],
- Include the name and email address that you used to enroll in the program, and
- Email your request to [email protected]. We will cancel your enrollment and request a refund back to the account you used to enroll. Please email us again if you don't have acknowledgement of a refund from your financial institution within 2 days.
No refunds will be offered for this program after [DATE TO BE DETERMINED].